Currently the Private Hospitals Association has 50 members from the private sector hospitals and medical centers. The Private Hospitals Association (PHA) is a voluntary, non-profit organization that was established in 1984, representing the Jordanian private hospitals. The (PHA) membership comprises of private hospitals and medical centers in Jordan.
The Private Hospitals Association obtained distinguished reputation in the local health sector, and in order to maintain this good reputation, the association has always sought to develop the level of medical services provided in Jordan through the application of quality standards and national accreditation programs, in addition to representation of the association in various councils related to the health sector such as High Medical Council, Jordan Medical Council, Jordan Nursing Council , the Health Sector Computing Company (Hakeem), Healthcare Accreditation Council, the Jordanian Air Ambulance Center and many other relevant bodies and committees.
To be the main representative and supporter of Jordanian hospitals and medical centers to become a global competitor.
Contribute in improving the health of community and individuals through supporting members to provide safe health care services that are globally accredited.
- Enhance the quality and safety of hospitals' services provided to patients.
- Improve the financial efficiency of member hospitals.
- Improve the services provided by the association to the members through improving the financial resources and by increasing the number of staff.
- Contribute in the preparation of regulations and policies to be more adequate to the needs of the PHA Members.
- Increase the hospitals' and medical centers' capabilities to become competitive internationally.
- Improve the role of the PHA and its members in serving the community.
- Equality and Justice
- Ambition and Excellence
- Team Spirit