Jordan’s strength lies in the high quality of its health care services which is based on the following:
- Highly qualified physicians, nurses, pharmacists and medical engineers.
- Competitive costs of medical services.
- Quality programs in the hospitals.
- NO waiting time.
- Availability of advanced medical equipment.
- Investor-friendly business environment with world class medical infrastructure, including hospitals and research organizations.
- Availability of effective health insurance options.
- Availability of natural health spas such as Dead Sea, Ma'in Falls.
Known for years for its excellence in healthcare, Jordan has continually increased its value proposition by promoting quality and international standards. At present, (10) Jordanian hospitals are accredited by the Joint Commission International (JCI), with others in the process of obtaining this accreditation and (25) hospitals are accredited by Health Care Accreditation Council (HCAC). This ensures patients a quality health care experience.